1. All sales are final. There are no returns. All items are sold "As Is." We strongly encourage you to inspect the lots in person before tendering a bid.
2. A Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price of the auction. Currently that is 15%.
3. Payment is due within 10 days of the invoice being sent.
4. If paying by credit card, there is an additional 3% transaction fee. We encourage you to make wire transfer payments for faster service.
5. There is a $5 handling charge per invoice to offset the expense of packing and shipping your items.
6. USPS Signature Confirmation or higher level of service will be billed on your invoice.
7. Insurance is billed at 1% of the hammer price and is included on your invoice.
8. We currently collect and report Sales Tax in Virginia and North Carolina. We are in a fluid sales tax environment and will likely be collecting and remitting applicable sales tax in a number of states as time goes forward.
9. The Auctioneer ("Penny Pincher Auctions") reserves the right to replace or amend the terms and conditions from time to time.